Welcome to ROCKET MANAGER
Thanks so much for stopping by this website and trusting me with your time and attention. If you’re looking to improve your management skills and searching for a way to accelerate your career — then THIS could be the most important website you’ll ever visit.
ROCKET MANAGERTM is an online program that helps you excel in your management role. The program condenses our 20 years of working with leaders at Fortune 500, mid-sized, and small companies. We developed this program to make “insider” knowledge, techniques, and tools accessible to managers everywhere. Read on to determine if this program is right for you. Or sign-up for the FREE mini-course.
Here’s to your success!
Is This Program Right For Me?
Those who benefit most from ROCKET MANAGERTM often have these titles: Supervisor, Manager, Sr. Manager, Director, or Sr. Director.
We consider you a “manager” if you manage people at any level. This program will benefit ALL managers of people and it is particularly valuable to those managers who are newly promoted, newly hired, or taking on expanded management roles.
Newly Promoted Manager
Individual recently promoted into a manager role for the first time
Newly Hired Manager
Manager recently hired from the outside into a new organization
Existing manager with an expanded role and scope of responsibility
“The ability to deal with people is as purchasable as a commodity as sugar or coffee and I will pay more for that ability than for any other thing under the sun.”John D. Rockefeller
What’s In It For You?
Management is the art of getting things done through people. Your technical skills may get you the job, but your people skills will determine your level of success along the way. ROCKET MANAGER is all about helping you develop your management skills (i.e., getting things done through people).
With ROCKET MANAGER, here’s what’s in it for you and your organization:
- More Productive Team. Effective managers are confident in their roles and have the ability to motivate staff to perform to the best of their abilities. The right, consistent management can increase the productivity of your people.
- Higher Employee Retention. 75% of people voluntarily leaving jobs don’t quit their jobs, they quit their managers. You can be the reason your team members choose to stay.
- Increased Productivity. Well-trained managers are able to set realistic goals, develop strategic work plans and make decisions quickly. This can increase the effectiveness with which your business is run.
- Increased Employee Engagement. Giving feedback is a skill of successful managers. 43% of highly engaged employees receive feedback at least once a week compared to only 18% of those with low engagement.
- Reduced Workplace Conflict. Managers with good interpersonal skills can help increase understanding between colleagues and smooth out workplace misunderstandings.
- Better Decision-Making. Managers functioning at a high level of emotional intelligence have the perspective to make informed, intelligent business decisions.
- Greater Profitability. Effective management training prepares managers for the day-to-day reality of running a business. This has the associated advantage of increased earnings and decreased cost and liability to the business.
This is an excellent training program for managers who wish to set themselves apart. Chief HR Officer, Fortune 500 Manufacturer
Overview of the Program Contents
ROCKET MANAGERTM is organized around 21 critical management skills spanning four development phases and six focus areas. The 21 activities are supported by 46 management tools to help you excel in your role.
21 Management Skills
ROCKET MANAGER TM covers 21 critical management skills that you can use now and for the rest of your career. The content will help you understand and master core leadership concepts, skills, and techniques, and then incorporate them into your thinking and daily work routines.
The program content will engage you in collaborative activities with supervisors, peers, direct reports, and other critical stakeholders. Because your success as a manager depends on forging constructive relationships, you will find that the program continually directs you toward others — for information exchange, alliance building, and visioning work.
46 Management Tools
ROCKET MANAGERTM contains 46 tools that will help you analyze, plan, and execute your management role with excellence. The tools are downloadable in Microsoft WordTM and ExcelTM formats and can be edited and saved to your computer or network.
4 Development Phases
6 Focus Areas
The focus areas help leaders identify critical objectives, work with teams, develop relationships, build self-awareness, understand the organization, and partner with supervisors.
Optional Add-On 1: E-mail Coaching
The Professional PLUS level gives you unlimited e-mail access to our team of certified ROCKET MANAGERTM coaches. Our coaches have on average 15 years of management consulting experience, and have worked with a variety of leaders from startup, mid-market, and Fortune 500 companies. Coaches respond to your questions within 48 hours and topics you can discuss include, but are not limited to:
- Addressing a specific management challenges
- Help with using ROCKET MANAGERTM tools and techniques
- Advice for dealing with a difficult team situation
Optional Add-On 2: Phone Coaching
The PLATINUM level comes with three 30-minute phone coaching sessions with ROCKET MANAGERTM and Emergent founder Jesse Jacoby. Drawing upon his 20 years of management and consulting experience working with Fortune 500 and mid-sized companies, Jesse will share management advice and methods tailored to your unique needs.
You can schedule your calls any time during your 12-month membership. Use the one-on-one calls to discuss any management topics you’d like.
ROCKET MANAGER Screenshots
Below are a series of screenshots that provide a preview of the ROCKET MANAGERTM program’s content and features. Click each thumbnail graphic to see a larger version of the screenshot.
Purchase a Membership
The ROCKET MANAGERTM program comes in three membership levels to meet your individualized needs — Professional, Professional PLUS, and PLATINUM. Upon purchase, you will receive an e-mail with instructions for how to access the system and begin using the tools and information. Each membership lasts for 12 months from the date of your purchase.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Here are the questions that we receive most frequently about our program. If you would like to know something that isn’t discussed here, please Contact Us and we promise you an immediate response.
However, the program is also designed to be completed at your own pace, so you can take as little or as much time as you’d like.
Also, if you’re like most people you’re probably going to find yourself referring back to certain sections after you’ve completed the program.
And the reason why is because the course is also designed to serve as a permanent reference resource for you, showing you how to master various manager skills in step-by-step detail.
100% Satisfaction or Your Money Back
Buy with confidence. If ROCKET MANAGERTM isn’t providing the value we promised, simply request your money back. We will promptly refund the full purchase price. >>Details